Keeping up with The Abbates

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Facebook



I've got a serious problem, I'm totally addicted to Facebook! If anyone else has this problem, please let me know so I don't feel so all alone!!:)

Thought I would do a quick update before returning to my Facebook page. We finally got the kayak last week and were able to take it out on Thurday. It was pretty great and can't wait to get back out there with it. We went to Loon Lake about 2 weeks ago for 4 night, had tons of fun with the kids and Lynn, Henry and Jenna joined us - so great! I've set up the garden finally (better late than never!) and I think that's about it.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger Darren said...

    I am so insanely addicted to Facebook... I can't stop. I need help.

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger TheAbbates said...

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one. It's really sad but I seriously check it like a million times through the day. I still don't know how a lot of the stuff works but I'm slowly figuring it out.

     
  • At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well, you know I'm addicted too! Good to see you're getting into it and sounds like you're enjoying that Kayak too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home