Keeping up with The Abbates

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lost keys and the flu



I thought we were in the clear but it seems the flu bug has found us. L has been sick for about a week now. Fever, chills, phlemy coughing. J woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, fever and headache. M and I are ok so far so that makes looking after the boys A LOT easier.

In other news, M has lost the keys to his new motorcycle. We have turned this house upside down and nothing. He's a little upset about this. Poor guy.

In OTHER other news, I noticed that someone from New York and someone from Madrid have been checking out my blog - how crazy/cool is that?!? I have a meter that shows me how many people are looking at my blog and which city they are in. I wonder who it could be! If you're reading this, don't be shy - leave a comment to say "hello"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home