Keeping up with The Abbates

Saturday, March 10, 2007

sleep-over






Well, I really think that I must be the luckiest mom in the world. L is becoming more and more hilarious by the day. Our conversations leave me laughing well after he's gone to bed. J is loving his piano lessons and "Books for Breakfast" club and totally looking forward to starting kindergarten in September. I haven't posted much lately because I've been spending every spare second with the boys. Tonight is a very special night for J & L as their favourite cousin is here for a sleep over. We've done crafts, built forts, cleaned the newt tank and played the game of Life (kid version). I thought I would quickly post a couple of pics before we start our movie and settle in for the night.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Everyone seems to be having a good time. Wish I was there.
    Iwonder what Lucas is thinking.
    M

     
  • At 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sure there were good memories made and I bet Lucas is thinking..."hmmm does me wearing this shirt mean I'm gonna be a hockey superstar or continue with my plans to be a model!?"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home