Keeping up with The Abbates

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hernias, 2-wheelers and campfires...




M had his hernia surgery yesterday morning. Everything went well and we were home by about 4pm. He's not feeling that great today but I think the more that he moves around, the sooner he'll be back to normal (if it's anything like a cesarean section).
In other news, J has learned to ride his bike without training wheels - this is a huge step because he absolutely REFUSED to try it due to a few crashing incidents. Anyway, we took them off, forced him onto the bike and off he went!! He was so happy and proud of himself. All he can talk about now is bike riding! I think this will be so good for him as he was a little frustrated with not being able to keep up with his friends on their bikes. Thought I'd also post a pic of one of our backyard fires (we're allowed to burn yard stuff in November and April) because anyone who knows me knows that I have serious pyromaniac tendancies and backyard campfires are a HUGE part of our home life. J and I stand out there for hours just poking at the fire and talking about how cool it is. I know, I know...a little strange - but we like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home