Keeping up with The Abbates

Saturday, February 10, 2007

before I forget...


I need to mention that for the first time EVER a stranger left a cranky, anonymous comment on one of my posts. I have to say that I was very shocked as the post was meant to be uplifting to my family and friends that read the blog. Unfortunately that post was lost in the "switch over" but I would like to say to whoever left it that I'm sorry if that parenting post struck a nerve with you but it did exactly what it was intended to do and that is make the people in my life feel good. I would never post anything to purposely hurt someone and the people that know me know that to be true. You mentioned in your comment that you were a "struggling" parent. Maybe you need to find someone to talk to? If anyone knows anything about struggling it was me but I found that the best thing for me was to keep busy and get out of the house as much as possible. Hope this helps :)
Oh, by the way, this pics was taken in my back garden today. I think Spring is on it's way - Yippee!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger Darren said...

    wow someone left a cranky comment about your parenting post?! i thought it was great... made me think i should appreciate my mom more! and that's always a good thing...

    don't worry about comments like that. there are always haters out there. you're awesome! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home