Keeping up with The Abbates

Thursday, June 15, 2006

OK, that's enough rain....seriously

I usually appreciate my days off with the boys because we are able to get out and do things together but I'm getting a little tired of being trapped indoors. I think they're getting a little bored as well. I know the rain is a good thing as it helps everything become so green and lush but my garden is drowning and the weeds have taken over the whole yard. It's only 8:30am and all of the house work is done, we've all had breakfast and I'm desparately trying to think of something we can all do together that doesn't involve tearing the house apart. Hmmm, maybe we'll head over to grandmas or go shopping.
On another note, 3 days until our Loon Lake vacation - Yippee!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad you came to Gr. and Gr., it was a good decision. Don't get too fed up with the rain. We are getting it for a reason, maybe summer will be hot and dry. This is definitely better than 30+ temps.
    Looking forward to Loon Lake.
    M

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home