Keeping up with The Abbates

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm going to miss these days....


I know it sounds crazy and people usually complain about having to use cloth diapers but I have to say that I love them. I guess because it was a choice for me. Not something that I was forced to do by necessity. I think it keeps me connected to moms from the "old days" a bit more and I like that. It helps me appreciate what they went through and to be thankful for what we have today. Soon Lucas will be out of diapers and these will be packed away hopefully for someone else to use one day.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so proud of you honey. I agree, there's something about motherhood and babies in real cloth diapers (of course they're a little different from the ones we used, never-the-less, still cloth)It all helps in keeping the landfills down, too. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!
    M

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home