Keeping up with The Abbates

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Soapworks













I just have to quickly say that I've discovered this new line of non-poisonous, environmentally-friendly cleaning products (at Zellers!) that are way cheaper than the other brands that I've been using. The Zellers flier says they are between $2-$6 so I'm totally excited to try them out. I'll keep everyone posted about how they actually clean (really, how bad can they be?). Brand name is Soapworks and I've attached the link in the link section. Speaking of soap, the boys helped me wash the car today. It was hilarious. Lucas was absolutely soaked (pretty much sat in a puddle the whole time splashing soapy water on himself and laughing his head off. Joseph washed the same wheel about 10 times and helped with the back. It was so nice to be outside with them!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM , Blogger Darren said...

    hey i'm glad you've got a blog now... that way i can keep up with all the pics!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home